Some of them were issued in medical journals or magazines, while most extensive ones in luxurious publications.
• His biography written by Dr Erskine Carmichael
• His biography written by his niece Maria Kokkori – Papanicolaou
• Maria’s Kokkori-Papanicolaou book translated in English, a publication of the Hellenic Medical Society of New York
• His biography written by the professor of History of Medicine, Spyros Marketos
• His biography by the Italian writer, Dr Rocco Broso
• His biography written by Mrs Konstantina Zachou, in the series “Famous Greeks”.
• “Dr Georgios and Mahi-Mary Papanikolaou : collaborating with them in the US”, written by Mrs Neda Boutsa -Perdiki
• The monograph written by Dr Aristidis G. Diamantis and Emm. N. Magiorkinis : “Method Papanikolaou or Pap-test/ the Babes method? From the scientific conflict, to the final end” The book by Dr Aristidis Diamantis: “The scientific work of George N. Papanicolaou, as revised by a modern cytologist”,